Did you know?
- 92% of organizations experience at least one identity challenge – the average struggles with three.
- Of the 3 challenges, balancing security with ease of use tops the list at 47%.
- 98% also see room for improvement in the security behavior of their employees – and
- 53% see the need for large improvements.
- 82% of organizations say their business has been exposed to a risk due to poor IAM.
So, it’s no surprise that 81% agree managing identity should be a higher priority for their organization.
SMBs top security objectives span:
- Securing data: 75%.
- Securing new technologies as they are adopted: 68%.
- Reducing risk: 66%.
- Upgrading IAM capabilities: 65%.
And need to manage identity in a way that mitigates these risks, without being a barrier to the business.