Solve your client's password needs
Deliver best-in-class security to your team and clients with our password management solution.
Meet customer’s security demands with LastPass
LastPass is the all-in-one access solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). By combining Password Management with Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multifactor Authentication (MFA), your company can meet your customers’ needs while maintaining admin’s insight and control over every access point – from one central admin console.
Passwords shouldn't interfere with your client’s business
80% of data breaches are caused by weak or reused passwords.
Poor password hygiene puts your clients at risk of costly data breaches. LastPass reduces their risk by providing them with an all-in-one access and authentication password manager.
25% to 40% of all help desk tickets are due to password problems or resets.
LastPass reduces help desk password resets by handing control to your clients. Clients can seamlessly access their work and share passwords, saving valuable time that can be spent on higher value tasks.
Why password management for your clients?
Secure your clients
Help clients enforce password hygiene practices and protect them against data breaches with dark web monitoring.
Increase client productivity
Reduce password friction by seamlessly helping clients generate, secure, and share their credentials.
Increase client satisfaction
Strengthen your client relationships by increasing their security while minimizing their risk of a successful data breach.
Built for MSPs
LastPass MSP is designed with your needs in mind. Managing clients and their LastPass accounts is easy with features including:
- Monthly billing to ensure you’re charged only for the seats you’re using.
- Flexibility to add or remove clients and seats all from your Admin Console.
- Central dashboard where you can view clients’ accounts and security ratings.
- Ability to assign clients’ Admin controls over their accounts.
- Internal-use-licenses (IUL) to secure your MSP.
- Integrations with Professional Services Automation (PSA) providers.
How we accelerate MSP onboarding
We work closely with our partners to make it easy to deploy LastPass. Your first month with LastPass will include the ability to:
- Attend on-demand and live training to learn about LastPass.
- Set up internal-use-licenses (IUL) to secure your MSP.
- Create a marketing strategy with help from our library of marketing resource and communication guides to drive awareness and adoption with your clients.
- Pursue a new logo with LastPass to grow your business.