LastPass Business is scalable to your enterprise-grade password management needs.
The efficient, easy-to-use enterprise password manager
Business ransomware attacks surged 148% amid COVID-19.
Businesses need a solution that ensures security while easing employee access, wherever they’re working from. LastPass Business makes securing your remote workforce simple.
Whether you’re a small-to-medium enterprise (SME) or a large enterprise business, LastPass Business is your safe and secure password manager solution.
- Give every employee their own personal, encrypted password vault to store all their accounts, passwords, notes and more
- Save & autofill every password inputted to reduce employee password fatigue
- Create unique and secure passwords with the integrated LastPass Password Generator
- Autofill every login and access your LastPass vault with a single master password
- Allow employees to conveniently share passwords without compromising security
Flexible provisioning simplified.
LastPass Business' directory integration automates provisioning services to improve the employee experience while lessening the burden on IT.
With LastPass Business, your IT team can easily:
- Integrate your user directory with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure, Okta or OneLogin
- Manage your active directory (AD) integrations with the LastPass Active Directory Connector (AD Connector)
- Provision and deprovision users, manage groups, view licenses and more with the LastPass Provisioning API -- no integration required
"LastPass allows Yelp to protect the credentials of all applications or tools, regardless if they are under IT management or not. The LastPass administrative features provide Yelp visibility and control over the password hygiene of our business, while being easy to use and reliable."
Deploying your enterprise password management software for the first time? Have a dire question you need answered? LastPass is always here to help.
Never be without guidanceReduce passwords while increasing employee ease of use with Advanced Single Sign-On (SSO).
Onboard LastPass with ease
Deploy LastPass Business throughout your enterprise with help from your Customer Success Manager.
LastPass Business now includes LastPass Families for all employees with a business account. Employees can create a personal LastPass account and, as the Family Manager, invite up to 5 family members and friends they’d like to add. It’s a great benefit for end users, while improving the security of business data.
LastPass Families as a Benefit can help employees:
- Get familiar with LastPass as a product
- Stay safe while working remote
- Adopt the tool quicker at work
Complete identity protection
The Advanced Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and Single Sign-on (SSO) add-ons reduce password frustrations while increasing employee access and Admin control. Leave data breaches behind with biometric authentication and enhanced security at every entry point.
Reduce data breaches
Protect user's password vaults, VPNs, single sign-on apps and more with Advanced Multifactor Authentication (MFA).
Easily authorize user access
Reduce passwords while increasing employee ease of use with Advanced Single Sign-On (SSO).