By establishing a directory integration between LastPass Business and Microsoft Active Directory, you can automate and scale password management so your employees don’t have to remember and manage any additional passwords.
Cloud-based federation enhances security compliance and improves user convenience even further. Once federated, employees can log into LastPass using just their Active Directory credentials.
Using the Active Directory integration service, you can:
- Automate identity management and onboarding through real-time provisioning and deprovisioning of LastPass user accounts. Sync user groups to LastPass for policy designations, shared folders, and SAML application assignments.
- Boost productivity and simplify employee access with federated login, which allows users to access their LastPass vault using just their directory credentials – no Master Password required.
- Automatically provision employees with a LastPass Business account when users are added to your Active Directory – no local provisioning necessary.
- Safeguard every entry point to your business, including apps and sites already covered by Active Directory SSO, those that aren’t, and those your IT team isn’t even aware of.
- Your sensitive data is never shared with anyone but authenticated users thanks to LastPass zero-knowledge security model and industry-best vault encryption.