Deploying the LastPass Business password manager is your first step towards enhanced security, empowering employees to simply generate, share, and secure passwords while giving admins valuable controls and insight. But you can go even further by configuring LastPass with the Okta Universal Directory.
You can seamlessly use Okta as an identity provider, integrations for streamlined SCIM provisioning, and federated login.
- Save time and resources by enabling real-time provisioning and deprovisioning of LastPass accounts.
- Automate syncing of user groups for assigning users to policies and shared folders.
- Safeguard every entry point to your business, including apps and sites already covered by Okta SSO, those that aren’t, and those that your IT team isn’t even aware of.
- Establish federation with Okta to boost productivity and simplify user access by allowing employees to use their Okta credentials to connect to the apps and tools they already use.
- Never share your sensitive data with anyone but authenticated users thanks to LastPass zero-knowledge security model and industry-best vault encryption.
Download Okta integration solution overview
How to set up SCIM provisioning for LastPass using Okta