Turning on Android AutoFill for LastPass
LastPass fills your passwords for sites in Google Chrome and other apps
- Make sure you are using a device with Android Oreo (8.0) or higher
- If you haven’t already, download the LastPass app to your Android device and create a LastPass account.
- Open the LastPass app on your Android device
- Tap the menu button, then tap Settings at the bottom
- Open Autofill, and then the toggle next to Android Oreo Autofill. You’ll be asked to give permission to autofill, which you can accept
- On the next screen, click the radio button next to LastPass to enable the app for autofill.
Using Android AutoFill with LastPass
Once enabled as your AutoFill service, LastPass can fill passwords on your Android device
- Ensure you are logged in to the LastPass app
- When you need to log in to an account, tap the first field (typically the username field) in the login form
- A dropdown will appear with any matching accounts stored in your LastPass vault
- Select the account that you wish to use, and your credentials will be filled
- Submit the login to access your account