Password Security Risks
Every weak password introduces risk into the company.
- 80% of breaches are the result of weak, reused or compromised passwords.1
- Password sharing and reuse remains a common practice in most businesses, with employees reusing one password an average of 13 times.2
- Employees at small businesses have an average of 85 passwords to manage.2
From manual password resets to locked accounts, passwords cause frustration and increased IT costs.
- 4 hours per week are spent on password management-related issues alone, including 96 password-related requests per month.4
- The average employee actively uses 36 cloud services at work.3
- 34% experience lost or stolen password credentials monthly.2