Turning on iPhone AutoFill for LastPass
LastPass fills your passwords for sites in Safari and other apps.
- Make sure you are using a device with iOS 12 or later.
- If you haven’t already, download the LastPass app to your Apple iOS device and create a LastPass account.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Autofill Passwords and turn the toggle on.
- Select LastPass from the list and unselect Keychain.
Using iPhone AutoFill with LastPass
Once enabled as your AutoFill service, LastPass can fill passwords on your Apple iOS device.
- Ensure you are logged in to the LastPass app
- Open your desired app or navigate to your website's login screen on your Safari mobile web browser.
- Tap anywhere within a login field, then tap to select your credentials that auto-populate in the QuickType bar. To select a different set of credentials, tap the in-field Password icon and select from the list displayed, or tap LastPass (at the bottom of the list) to be brought to your LastPass Vault and make your selection.
- If you have enabled Touch ID, Face ID, PIN, or Require Reprompt enabled, you will be prompted to verify your login.
- Once your credentials are filled, complete the login process to sign in.