How to deactivate your Chrome password manager and switch to LastPass
LastPass will store your Google password so you can sign onto any device or platform where you access Chrome.
- Make sure you are signed into your Chrome browser with your Google account
- In the Chrome Settings menu under 'Autofill', click on the 'Passwords' drop-down and switch the toggle off so Chrome no longer offers to save your passwords
- Switch the second toggle off for "Auto Sign-In" so that LastPass can take over filling your credentials on all our favorite sites.
- To ensure all your existing saved passwords transfer over to LastPass, export your previously saved passwords and logins into a CSV file
- You can then import the file into LastPass.