A Guide to Evaluating and Comparing Options
With the rise of a remote workforce, businesses need to ensure security while enabling their employees to work from anywhere. Passwords are a source of frustration, decreased efficiency, and lost productivity for employees.
Password management provides the simplified workflow that employees crave without sacrificing security or control. It is a foundational tool to protect your company from a data breach.
In this Buyer's Guide, we'll explore:
- What a password manager is
- Why your business needs a solution
- A comprehensive set of criteria for evaluating solutions
- Best practices for implementing a password manager
- Common password-related challenges and how a password manager solves them
- Complementing a password manager with single sign-on (SSO) and multi-factor authentication (MFA)