All of your family’s passwords — organized, secure, and at your fingertips — for only $4/month.
Protect your family’s passwords
- LastPass monitors your family's email addresses continuously for involvement in data breaches.
- Put your mind at ease knowing LastPass is protecting you - even when you aren't logged in.
- Get alerts when your family's sensitive information is compromised so you can update passwords immediately.
Big family savings
- Secure your entire family — your spouse, parents, kids and more — for only $4/month.
- Add up to 5 other users to your LastPass Families account so everyone can easily store and share passwords.
Digital contingency plan
- Make your accounts safely available to another LastPass user of your choice using the Emergency Access feature.
- Prepare for the future and ensure you're never locked out in unexpected situations.
Built on a solid foundation
Access on All Devices
Once you save a password in LastPass, it will instantly be accessible on all your devices. No more remembering long, complicated passwords while at home or on the go.
Dark web monitoring
Get alerts if your family's personal information has been leaked or stolen.
Easily invite family members via email. They can set up their LastPass account and start sharing immediately.
Families as a Benefit
Employee benefits just got better
Life, work, and play are happening online, all from the comfort of your home. If your employer uses LastPass Business, you have a new benefit coming your way. Families as a Benefit provides employees with a personal LastPass Families account to secure their household.
Employees can invite up to 5 family members or friends to join their Families account. Every user gets their own unique LastPass account, where they can generate, store, manage, protect, and share their passwords.
With Families as a Benefit, your family is empowered to secure and access your personal credentials – at no cost to you.
People love LastPass
"I love that LastPass makes it easy to share and update passwords with various family members. The whole family is able to use it without trouble."– Erin P.
"My husband and I both have LastPass accounts and we absolutely love the ability to share a folder for things like shopping and banking accounts we have in common. Thank you!"– Chris B.
"I use it privately at work and at home and got my parents to switch from handwritten notes to LastPass."– Martijn H.