How to disable your iCloud Keychain and switch to LastPass
LastPass will store your Apple account password so you can sign onto any Apple device or platform.
- First download from the App Store and log in to LastPass.
- In Safari, open up Preferences and click Passwords.
- Switch the second toggle off for "Auto Sign-In" so that LastPass can take over filling your credentials on all our favorite sites.
- Copy-paste any stored logins to new entries in the LastPass vault.
- Once you’ve transferred your existing credentials, open System Preferences and click iCloud, then uncheck Keychain. You’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID and complete the instructions.